Apple Watch Series 5: Facts, Features, and Specifications
The new Apple Watch Series 5 is launched on 10 September 2019 in the Apple event. If you have an iPhone and you can afford $399 starting price, there is nothing better it. It has larger screen and comes in aluminum stainless steel titanium and ceramic materials. It has 18 hours of battery life and a built-in compass. Check out below what’s new in Apple Watch 5.
Apple Watch 5 Size and Weight:
- Size: 1.78 inches
- Dimensions – 44 x 38 x 10.7 mm thickness
- Weight – 47.8 g (1.69 oz)
Apple Watch Five Colors:
- Space Black, Silver, Goldwatch
Apple Watch Series 5 Price
- Pricing starts at $399 for the GPS-only model
- $499 for the LTE connected model
- Edition Series 5 price starts at $799 for the latest titanium finishes, and white ceramic comes in at $1,299.
Apple Watch Series 5 Features and Specifications:
- The new things about 2019 Apple Watch 5 are: it has Alway-On Retina display to quickly check the time and your watch face.
- 2nd thing, it provides international emergency SOS calling and fall detection.
- Apple provides different straps to change the look of your watch.
- You can quickly check your heart rate.
- Apple also includes a new app in this watch like Noise app alerts for noise level measurement, Cycle Tracking app, Activity rings track, etc.
- You can listen to Apple Music from its library and other features – it has 64-bit dual-core S5 processor, watchOS 6.0, ECG certified, Wireless charging, 32GB internal memory, New faces, Alarm, etc.
So Apple watch has everything that you make it a smartwatch. It will be available from 27 September 2019. So give your review after using it.