How to Connect Galaxy Note10 and PC via Samsung PlayGalaxy Link
PlayGalaxy Link beta version goes live for Galaxy S10 users. Getting started with PlayGalaxy Link is an easy way to play games both on PC and Galaxy Note10. Follow are the steps on how can you connect both devices and enjoy the ultimate gaming experience.
1. Install on Your PC Install the Play
- Galaxy Link app from www.playgalaxy.com
- Recommended Computer Specifications CPU:
- Intel Core i5 or higher
- Memory: DDR4 8GB
- Storage: 50GB or more
- GPIJ: NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX550+
- OS Windows 10
- AP: IGB bandwidth
2. Add Games
- Sign into PlayGalaxy Link with your Samsung Account. The app will search your PC for installed games, or you can add them yourself manually.
3. Install on your Galaxy Note10
- Install the PlayGaIaxy Link app from the Samsung Galaxy Store.
4. Connect Your Phone to Your PC
- Sign in to the app on your phone and select your PC. Your PlayGalaxy Link game library will load automatically.
5. Pair Your Controller
- Connect your Bluetooth or wired game controller to your phone.
- The game controller may only be purchased in the USA and Korea through the Samsung Mobile Accessory Partnership Program.
Enjoy Gaming on the Go Select your favorite game and enjoy gaming wherever you are!