MWC 2019 event is held in Barcelona convenes the industry to share innovative tech, hear from today’s leaders and influencers and explore trends. MWC19 Barcelona is the world largest tech event and feature over 2400 companies and an expected 107000 attendees.
MWC 2019 event is giving us a lot of new techs. Following are the major updates which have been already revealed at MWC Barcelona:
5G Mobile Phones:
The Following 5G phones are unveiled in this event:
- Samsung s10 5G – Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855, 4,380mAh battery and 12GB Ram.
- Samsung Galaxy Fold – Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855, Battery: 4,380mAh, Memory: 12GB RAM and Price: $1,980
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G: Snapdragon 855, 3,800mAh battery and 5G connectivity for 599 euros
- Huawei Mate X 5G – Processor: Kirin 980, Battery: 4,5000mAh and Foldable phone
- LG V50 ThinQ 5G – Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855, 4,000mAh and 6GB Ram
- ZTE Axon 10 Pro 5G – Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855, 6.7-inch 1080p display, Battery: 4,000mAh, and Memory: 6GB RAM
- Samsung’s foldable phone is the $1,980
- Meet the Huawei Mate X, a $2,600 foldable phone with one 4.6-inch screen
- Nokia 9 PureView With Penta-Lens Five Cameras + Snapdragon 845 SoC, Nokia 3.2, Nokia 4.2, Nokia 210, Nokia 1 Plus is Announced at MWC
- LG G8 ThinQ That Unlocks By Scanning Your Veins with 6.4-inch OLED screen and snapdragon 855.
- Sony Xperia 1 With 21:9 CinemaWide Display, Triple Rear Camera and Sony Xperia 10 Plus, Xperia 10 with tall screens.
- Lenovo Z6 Pro to Launch in June With 5G Support and HyperVision Camera, This phone maximum camera resolution may beyond 100MP of 100MP.
Microsoft HoloLens 2: Mixed reality, sometimes referred to merging of real and virtual worlds.
Lenovo shows off new ThinkPad server and IdeaPad laptops with more premium features. Lenovo ThinkSystem SE350 edge server with Todd DeSaix. It is not just in the data center, but you can use it remotely as well. It is power efficiency and a small footprint that allows for reliable server-class performance at many Edge locations.
Oppo unveiled a new camera system with 10x lossless optical zoom. Oppo puts a periscope inside a phone along with cameras.
Huawei Matebook X Pro is powered by an Intel Core i7 8565U, a Nvidia MX250 GPU, Thunderbolt 3-enabled USB-C port, Windows OS, 13.9 screens, 16 GB RAM and 512 GB drive.