Xiaomi will launch its new product Mi9 on Feb 24, 2019. But Xiaomi teased the Mi9 photos and main features on their official social media channels before the launching event. Check out what those are:
- Phone Design – Mi9 will be most beautiful and glossy. The beautiful chin of Mi9, now 40% smaller than Mi8’s.
- Triple Rear Camera – Yes, Mi9 will come with 3 cameras – 48MP, 12MP, and 16MP. Lenses use an advanced super-black coating and also scratchless sapphire glass and a stainless steel frame to cover its 3 cameras, creating a unified look. 48MP primary camera (0.8, 1/2″ image sensor, supports 1.6um 4-in-1 Super Pixel, f/1.75 aperture, 6P lens, closed-loop motor), 12 MP secondary Camera, 1.0um, f/2.2 aperture, 6P lens, AF, closed-loop motor and 16 MP tertiary camera for ultra-wide-angle shots. The front camera will be about 20MP including all Xiaomi AI beauty functions supported.
- Latest Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 will make Mi9 the fastest Xiaomi phone ever.
- 3 color variants – Mi9 will come in three color variants –
- In fingerprint in-display – Improved In-display fingerprint sensor is added. The optical in-screen fingerprint sensor, 5um large pixel.
- Display – 90.7% high screen-to-body ratio, Amoled + FHD screen, high brightness mode, and sunlight mode.
- Build – You get Corning’s sixth-generation Gorilla Glass.
We will update more features as we get more news.